Here are the Guild Rules (Remember, this is a family oriented guild, not a Raid Guild):
Here are the Rules Pertaining to Only Guild Officers:
Here are some Raid Rules that pertain to the guild:
Please do not disrespect your guild officers. If you disrepect them, its like disrepecting Cindarwhite and Sabreth. Example: if you disrespect Dryake, you are disrespecting Sabreth which then follows to me, Cindarwhite, and thats not good for guild relationship.
Other Raid Rules will follow as we raid and experience new ideas.
Here are some of the rules set by your Raid Officers, plz read and follow:
1) if i say we forming up a raid and you want to attend great if not ok. If you do attend please be courteous to guildies or others attending raid.
2) if Raid Officer is giving strats in /rsay plz be respectful and listen. I will warn you once or twice, but if this is excessive, I will boot you from Raids.
3) if we do any items required to do the raid they will be distributed by either Sabreth, Morficejr or by Raid Officers.
4) My biggest annoyance is getting spammed with tells asking Dumb questions that don't even deal with the event. Example: If we are raiding in anguish, don't be spamming me about when are you going to powerlevel.
5) for warriors you better carry a cobalt bracer cause i'm a stickler on large races asses in my face if you got a shaman in group lvl 52 they get tiny terror a group shrink or 15 single shrink bstys also get an aa at 70+ thats a group shrink if not talk to me few days before and have 20 plat on ya for a stack of shrink pots.
6) No Whining, complaining or arguing with anyone of the raid PERIOD.
Penalties: I only have 1 rule that carries severe penalties and that is violating Rule Number 6.
1st time I find out someone arguing or being whinning in there group with guildie while strat being given or during raid. I will warn ya only 1 time that night and I'll be respectful and send ya the tell.
2) if you are caught breaking the rule twice in 1 night. I will have ya booted from raids and will not be allowed back on raids til the following week.
3) if you continue your disruptive and destructive behavior on Guild Raids after you comeback from a penalty boot i will boot you from raids and remove you from the expedition if we in 1 and tell you in Guild chat and raidsay your banned from guild raids permanently no questions and if ya try to bring an alt on raid you and the person who invited you are both gonna banned and the 1 who brought you on the raid will suffer a no raids for 2 wks period to learn from his /her lesson.
So if you think my rules are harsh being typed just plz i hate being a prick but if i have to be for the better of the guild I WILL be.
Notes from Cindarwhite: I support our Raid Officers on his rules.
Notes from Sabreth: I also support these rules. Just adding one of my own. Morficejr is not raid officer, sorry bro. Our Raid Officers have more experience in Raids than most of us dream of. So I know what he can do and how we can work for the best. He is bound to make a few mistakes. Who hasn't? We learn as we go. I appologize if its harsh but its how Raiders do. You will learn that Raids are hard and we will have to work harder for us to be great. I want this guild to be great and still maintain family setting. Like he said Raids are not mandatory and if you want good stuff you have to raid. Its a catch 22 if you know what I mean.